Select XOOM Energy customers in Alberta will now be eligible for deposit waivers in all markets where credit checks are required for enrollment. These deposit waivers include:
- Customer is currently 65 years of age or older with a valid ID.
- Customer has had no more than one late payment over the past 12 consecutive months of service with your previous energy provider. (Letter of Credit)
- Customer has been determined to be a victim of family violence.
- Customer is an existing customer and does not have a past due balance in 6 consecutive months.
- Customer is active Military personnel and can show Military orders.
- Customer is in good-standing with current provider. (3 bills showing they have paid on time and in full)
To see the full XOOM Energy Deposit Policy please visit https://acn.xoomenergy.ca/en/deposit-policy
Everything you need to know to refer customers to XOOM Energy!
XOOM Energy wants to help you power the way you build your business. When you apply the best practices for referring energy customers, you can ensure you are equipped with all the knowledge and understanding you need to properly grow your business.
Here are a few tips when referring customers:
- You MUST become accredited
- DO NOT offer cash or gift cards as incentives to customers
- ENSURE the customer’s information and email address are correct
- DO NOT conduct door-to-door or telemarketing sales
- ONLY refer warm market customers
- DO NOT use XOOM Energy or utility logos
- ONLY use marketing materials provided by ACN or XOOM Energy
- DO NOT guarantee savings to a customer
- Customers MUST enroll on your personal website
- DO NOT enter the order for the customer