This logo needs to be included on any marketing or business documents that IBOs or teams create to describe the ACN Opportunity.
This logo may be:
– Used on personal websites to promote the ACN Opportunity
– Used on networking or social websites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
– Used in directory listings for the ACN Opportunity
This logo may NOT be:
– Used in any cold marketing practices for customer acquisition
– Altered or reused in any other way than what is made available
Crossline Recruiting & Sponsorship Changes
Independent Business Owner Disclosure
Sale or Transfer of an IBO Position
Stacking and Customer Orders
Trademarks / Copyrights
Use of Testimonials
Weight Loss Testimonial Basics
|Province(s)||Age of Majority|
|Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan||18|
|British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Yukon, Nunavut, New Brunswick, Northeast Territories, Newfoundland and Labrador||19|
A resident of any Canadian province may become an Independent Business Owner. Some Canadian properties will make an exception for the Age of Majority to include persons who meet the following criteria:
- A person who is not yet of the Age of Majority, but is legally married.
- A person who is a member of the military.
- A person who is able to sign legally binding contracts due to a court order.
Check the laws pertaining to the Canadian province in regards to a potential team member or customer who is younger than the Age of Majority but claims that he/she is able to make legally binding agreements.